Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April Fool's!!



Yes, April is almost over and many events happened. We started the month with a fun dinner of "fish sticks & peas." It's not very often I can fool Chandler about anything, in fact, I'm a really bad liar or faker. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. When it was time to eat Chandler's plate was the only one on the table, there was no way I was making three plates of fake peas out of Green Apple Airheads. He started picking and then realized there was more to his dinner than meets the eye. So we were able to trick him for a couple of minutes and he got to eat dessert first. The "fish sticks" are vanilla wafer cookies with peanut butter and crushed corn flakes. We really did have fish sticks and peas for dinner and it was funny to compare Chandler's response to eating each dish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fish sticks and peas look awesome!

Unknown said...

What a mom!
I can't believe you did that.
Patience is a virtue you have.