Monday, June 15, 2009

An itty bitty update...

I visited with my doctor last Monday for my 28th week checkup. 28 weeks? Already? I've been feeling a lot better so things seem normal. Although, I have to say that my growing belly does slow me down quite a bit and that is a little frustrating. The doctor did the routine visit, including measuring, and announced that I may be 10 weeks out for the baby, rather than the anticipated 12 weeks! That was a little bit of a surprise. I'm totally not ready for Watson to arrive, but I'm working on it, a little at a time. He and I are both healthy and growing according to schedule. I feel very blessed to be a part of this experience and I'm excited to be a mom, again. I don't think, though, I really understand how my entire existence will change with a new baby in the house. Oh well, I'll manage. :)

3 comments:

Daisy Paige said...

Oh, you'll manage all right. And you will just love it. So glad everything is going so well with Watson's growth!

Unknown said...

It will change for the better...and soon, you will be thinking (18 years down the road)...I can't remember when he wasn't a part of our lives:)
It is all great...lots of work, but all worth it.
Enjoy every minute of it.

Laura Soto said...

Now that I have the kids, I can't really remember much of my life before them. It is insane, but a good kind of insane. I could honestly be in tears each day over the fun way that they develop and grow. Those would be good tears, not the kind of tears that my two year old sometimes brings on, but that is another story.