Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sooner Rather than Later

I will soon post pictures of my cute little stinker. Watson Peter was born on September 4 at 8:04 am. We had a bit of a difficult time in getting him here in that the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck, this led to my getting a c-section. We are doing great, trying to figure out the nursing, sleeping at night, and balancing real life thing.
I have much to blog about including how fast Chandler is growing up and the new/old hobby of BMX racing Scott has begun again. All in good time, I suppose...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet by now you know life will never be the same!
Enjoy it all, they grow up too fast!

Laura Soto said...

Just relax, enjoy your boys and you can always blog later. Though there are some of us out here in the East that would love to see some pictures of the new wee one.