Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 4 Years to Us!

I can't believe it! Four years ago, I married Scott and got an instant family with him and Chandler. This last year has been full of excitement--having Watson, the snow bike business picking up, Scott's promotion, settling in with Chandler home every other week, slowing down with real estate--I'm glad to have been through it all with Scott. He really is my best friend. I'm grateful he wants to be a good man and really works at it. He is so introspective and it helps me to do the same. It feels like we are working together to make a happy marriage and home and I really couldn't ask for anything more than that.
Thanks, Honey, for a yummy dinner at Suehiro and your undivided attention! I look forward to the next 50 years together.

No comments: