Thursday, April 1, 2010

GROWWWWL!

Look who got his Bear!!
I'm very proud of Chandler's hard work (and a little proud of my own gently prodding) that led to his earning his Bear rank.  We had fun doing different activities--one of the most memorable being a trip to Tracy Aviary. Chandler and two of his friends learned a little about different birds, watched some eat dead mice and rats, and tormented a few others by trying to touch their feathers.  Scott did a great job with Chandler as he did his first soap carving and they put together a great emergency escape plan for our family.  I love that he is enthusiastic about this part of his life (most of the time) and has great Scout leaders.  He's very much looking forward to being a Webelo and I'm looking forward to a month's break before starting a new Scout book!
Great job Kiddo! I'm so proud of you!

No comments: