Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A Walk and Some Rocks

I really had no idea any boy, at any age, in any place, can be fully entertained if rocks and water are available. How did I never know this? We took advantage of a BEAUTIFUL Sunday afternoon by driving one last time to Snowbird. We love spending time hiking or walking or throwing rocks in the mountains. We are really lucky to live so close to so many fantastic places for these activities. Chandler was in heaven running around and exploring. Watson thought nothing could be better than tossing rocks into the stream we found.
Luckily, Chandler's great big brother instincts were sharp and he made sure Watson stayed dry.

Scott was so cute in insisting the photographer role. He crossed the stream to get a good shot and fell in a bit after.

These are truly the cutest boys I know. I'm sure I'm not biased in any way. I'm so grateful Chandler has a chance to be such a good brother to Watson and Watson gets to be Chandler's first little brother.

No comments: