Sunday, January 15, 2012

More Time...

January 6, 2012 marked the sixth year of Scott and my eternal marriage. All I could think about this special date is that I want more time together. I want to spend more time doing good and productive things together. To continue to talk about and work on goals and dreams together. To remember the feelings from the beginning of knowing we are a team and a unit that will continue to be strengthened as we move forward toward great things. I wasn't super young when we met, I knew work was required to make marriage happy for both of us. But, I didn't know everything. Scott has taught me so much about what it means to care for someone and be an unconditional support. I love him. I love him with all that I have. I am grateful we have each other. I am grateful we have more time to be US.
Then

Now

No comments: