Monday, February 13, 2012

Paradise for 2, Please

Scott brought home a little surprise from work about three weeks ago. He told me he earned a trip to Maui, for two, for us. I really couldn't believe it! We don't normally get these kinds of perks. But who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? I'll take a little trip with my hubby while family cares for our little ones for five days, thank you very much. The whole week was lovely. The Makena Beach Resort was right on the beach. The weather was beautiful. The food was yummy. The snorkeling was grand. The whales put on a great show every day. The shopping was fun. The company (my cute husband) was perfect. Paradise was fantastic. Not only did we have a great time but Watson had a ball with Grandma Nettie and Chad and Amy's family. We came home with a little bit of sunburn and a few Maui Gold pineapples, it was all great.




No comments: