Monday, December 31, 2012

Things Were Tough This Year

2012 was kind of difficult. There really is no other way to state it. Yes, we have been significantly blessed with Scott's new job. Heavenly Father watched over us during the good and hard times, I felt it consistently. But, real, hard life happened too. I miscarried in June, after trying for almost two years to be pregnant. We tried fertility treatments three months in a row and nothing took. We fought to keep our family time with Chandler fair and consistent. Chandler's mother chose to move to Florida and we heartbreakingly let him go. We have felt a major shift in our family dynamic and I still have some anxiety about what the future holds for our bits of time with Chandler. I'm continually being taught to trust Heavenly Father. He is over all. No matter what the old year brought or the new year holds in store, He is over all. Saying goodbye to 2012 was a bit of a relief, I know good (and probably some hard) things are in the works for me and my little family for 2013. I really am grateful for the gospel and the clarity it brings to my life. I'm grateful to know that "everything will work out" according to a promise made by God's prophet. I look forward to watching that unfold.

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage and Chandler moving. Hoping 2013 brings you lots of happiness and joy!