Monday, August 19, 2013

Final Summer Moments

We managed to squeeze in a little more fun in August before getting serious about summer ending. Watson and I visited the zoo with Challey, Stratton, Paris and London. I took Watson on a little one on one date to see "Planes." And, Scott and I had a little date at the Sundance Outdoor Theater to see "Annie, Get Your Gun." It was nice to wind things down slowly. I feel so grateful we had so much time together doing fun things. We are so blessed, in so many ways. I'm thankful for Scott's hard work and ability to provide for more than just our basic needs. I'm grateful to live close to family and that my Watson thinks his cousin is the best friend a boy could have. I'm grateful for my marriage and my husband that wants us to just get better together with time, no matter the challenges. I look forward to what is ahead for myself and my little family.



No comments: