Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fabulous 4 Watson!


As much as I'd like to believe Watson will always be my sweet baby boy, he is growing like crazy. He turned 4, already. He is happy, funny, smart as ever, curious, loving, affectionate, tough, determined, observant, and amazing. I love being his mom. He makes me laugh everyday. He is our miracle and deserves to be celebrated everyday.


Scott was out of town for work on Watson's birthday so I tried to make things a little extra special. That morning he got his favorite pancakes on the red plate special. I'm not sure he gets the whole "blow out the candle and make a wish" thing. But, he likes to blow out candles. Thanks to Nana Wood he had some presents to open, that he LOVED. Good job Nana! (He has been excited for them for over a week. He discovered the boxes in my closet quite a while ago.)



He came home from school to find lots of balloons to battle and swish around. He also got a special treat, with another candle for a wish. We did a little birthday present shopping with Grandma Nettie and went to dinner at TGIFriday's. A little crew sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he got a special treat of vanilla ice cream with sprinkles. I was able to get some gifts together to open later that night. So far, the biggest hit has been his Lego Minifigures sticker book. He loves it.







After a fun phone call with Dad, we called it a night. This birthday boy had a really great day, and he was pooped from it all. We love you Watson!

No comments: