Friday, November 29, 2013

Many, Many Thanks

Thanksgiving kind of came fast for me this year. With Watson in preschool, I've really let my creative time with him lag. I'm glad he does so many fun things with his teacher, Mrs. King. But, we managed to squeeze in a couple of Thanksgiving crafts for the season. Watson discovered he does like to play with play dough and made some fun googly eyed turkeys. On Thanksgiving Day Tori and Brooklyn helped him craft another turkey with clothespins. We brought supplies for Oreo and candy turkeys. He had a ball, so did Scott. For Watson, though, he has fun any time he can spend with some or all of his cousins. They are his favorite.





Dinner at my mom's was lovely. The table was beautifully set and there were plenty of good things to eat, as usual. Our group was smaller this year as the Smiths and Walkers were missing. We all gathered around the dining table and enjoyed our meal together. 






 Although I've had some challenges this year, I feel so grateful for some key things: My family, the Gospel, my good health. These parts of my life are strong and I feel so blessed. 

 We attempted a nice family picture--someone wasn't excited to cooperate...

No comments: