Sunday, March 16, 2014

Eight Years in the Making

I decided it was time to get back on track, literally, this year. I haven't run farther than a 10k since Scott and I tied the knot. It was time for me to run a little more. So, I made a goal in January to run two half marathons this year. The first being the Canyonlands Half. That was my first Half marathon ever and it was time to try it again. Sure, things were crazy! We just got back from Disneyland, we've been remodeling the house, we put the house up for sale, things have been busy. But, my supportive husband helped me through the stress and I made it. It was a quick trip to Moab but a good thing for my mind, soul and body. I wasn't the fastest. But I wasn't the slowest either. I did it. It was hard. It felt really good.

Scott biked a bit while I ran.



No comments: