Friday, May 9, 2014

My Big Kid


 I still remember Chandler this way. He was so happy, so little, so cute. I can't believe he is 14. Where did time go? He used to indulge me any time for pictures. He usually smiled his biggest smile, no matter the circumstance. Things have changed since hitting the teens. Most of my pictures are of him with his hand covering his face or blurry because of hurrying out of view. It's quite a challenge at times.
We love Chandler. We love his sensitive heart. He can be the absolute best brother on the planet! He makes me laugh, a lot. He is pretty patient despite having two sets of parents and five siblings scattered around. He is the best 14 year old I know. Happy birthday Big Kid of mine!


This is our new norm once I pull out the camera. He's usually telling me how much I owe him for his image too. He thinks he's pretty awesome, and I do too.

No comments: