Thursday, July 3, 2014

Forties?

So much has been going on around here. Summer started off super busy getting the float ready. Scott spent almost every night at the warehouse working on building the dang wonderful project. My only birthday wish was to be together and not work on the float. Well, part of it came true...
Scott surprised me in the morning with bunches and bunches of flowers the boys picked out. They were beautiful.





I got to go to lunch with my mom and then she dropped me off to Scott. He took me to another surprise. I got a day off with pampering at a spa. The pedicure was absolutely perfect. The massage and facial felt so good. It was fantastic! I'm grateful for Scott's thoughtfulness and Chandler and Watson holding down the fort together.
Scott went back to the warehouse, in hopes of getting the float ready for a parade in two days, and the boys and I celebrated more with dinner. We finished of My Day with cupcakes in our new home.


If I'm going to turn another year older (I haven't learned yet how to stop that from happening) I'm grateful to spend it with my boys. I'm so blessed in so many ways. I'm so grateful for my little family.

No comments: