Monday, May 18, 2015

A Baby Moon

Since it will be a while before Scott and I can have a little one on one getaway, we planned a brief trip for just the two of us. We decided a little road trip would be perfect and picked out a nice resort in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The drive was beautiful and a little bit exciting. It rained most of the time, hailed a little bit of the time, and provided very little technological distraction all of the time. It was fantastic to talk about anything and everything without interruption. The lodge we stayed in was beautiful inside and out. The three days we were gone were perfect to connect and enjoy where we are and what big things are happening next. I love Scott. I love when I get him all to myself. It was truly lovely.

Our visit timed with one of the largest antler auctions in the country. It was interesting to see.

No comments: