Saturday, January 7, 2017

Lucky 11

We hit our 11 year mark of marriage this month. It has been an amazing ride and seems to just be getting better as we figure this marriage thing out. I love Scott for so many reasons but probably the greatest is that he wants to be better, he isn't satisfied with mediocre. Yes, being married to a perfectionist can be challenging but it is also a blessing in that he is pretty introspective. Thankfully we are like minded in many ways of how to run a household and raise our children. I feel like I have a partner who values how I love and work and create. I was single for a really long time and when I decided to marry Scott it was because I was told by a little voice that he was the right fit for me. He would balance my structure and routine by spontaneity and fun. Marriage is hard work, and I'm totally ok with that. Scott makes our marriage exciting and passionate, I make it safe. We are good together and I'm so glad I chose him and Heavenly Father blesses us so we keep choosing each other. 

No comments: