Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catching Up

So much has happened this past month. I'll get to that later but I have a little dilemma that seems to keep occurring. This has been hard for me to talk about because I really want to become more positive in life and focus on the blessings that come to me so abundantly. But, here it is, I have a hard time with my husband's ex wife. It seems drama and pain are really the only way to live with her. I don't know how to change my attitude and feelings so my words and actions don't make matters worse than they are. I'm sorry to all of you that hear me talk about the same situation with her over and over. I'm sorry I've allowed myself to change for the worse because of all of it. I've let the difficulty with her really impact my life and my family's and I don't know how to climb out of this hole...
I guess the climbing out for this comes like it does for anything difficult--one step at a time, moving forward with faith, believing Heavenly Father will help the burden be lighter, counting blessings, living more abundantly with the spirit.
What lesson am I to be learning here? Any suggestions for me to learn it faster so I can just be done with this difficult part of life? I'm working on it but I'd really just like some rest from this hard part of my life.

1 comment:

Daisy Paige said...

So sorry, Chazzie. I don't know the specifics, and I don't have any experience or suggestions for how to better deal with the situation.

I'm sending out prayers to Heavenly Father for Him to go a little easier on you if it'll jive with His plans for you and your family.