Monday, December 8, 2008

The Best Birthday Boy!


Scott is officially 34, as of yesterday, December 7th. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is the most loving and attentive father I've ever known. It's rare to see a dad who will spend hours at a time playing whatever his son wants to do, Scott does with Chandler all the time--Legos, cars, video games, biking. He also does well to teach Chandler the difference of right and wrong and the importance of doing what you say you'll do. Scott takes great care of me also and really works on finding ways to make my life easier and more enjoyable. He works hard everyday and is always looking for more ways to provide for our family. I laugh every day because of him and am so grateful we are married and "fighting the good fight" together.

1 comment:

Challey said...

I'm glad that you found Scott too. He has been a good addition to the family and he cracks me up too. Happy birthday old man!