Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last Hurrah

Thanksgiving Point is a great place to visit, especially when you are willing to pay full price. This is a lesson I learned quickly. As a last fun activity before school started I took Chandler and Watson to the Dinosaur Museum. I was trying to be clever and frugal so we took advantage of Two Buck Tuesday in August. Little did I know, a gazillion other people were working on being clever and frugal as well. So, we enjoyed a brief trip through the museum, stopping briefly to look at a few cool things. Chandler wanted to compare my chompers with the pre-historic ones.
This used to be one of Chandler's favorite places but he has no interest in being one of the crowd.

I think it will become one of Watson's as well. Especially if Chandler is there to show him the cool things to see.
We'll visit again soon. We'll stop to play in the sand. We'll compare our weight (at least the boys will) with dinosaurs. Maybe we'll even watch a movie...

No comments: