Sunday, September 19, 2010

SO Big!

I can't believe it. Chandler started in 5th grade. He is almost as tall as me. He is almost as smart as me. Actually, he is probably smarter than me in many ways. However, I'll hang on to my "mom knows everything" argument for a bit longer. Another year at Bell View. I'm so grateful he has been able to go to the same school since first grade. It really has been a blessing to have this kind of consistancy and stability for him.
This year he has two teachers. They job share--meaning one teaches in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Both are fantastic women and very different. He is loving everything about school so far and always comes home with a happy attitude.
In honor of his first day of school we had a special dinner outside. Fondue is always fun. He loves it! If you ever want to really get on Chandler's good side, let him cook his own steak in a boiling pot of oil! We love you Chandler! We know you will have a great year!

No comments: