Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Own R & R

Blame it on hormones or cabin fever, I'm not sure, but I knew I needed some time away. So, my sweet husband helped me organize a last minute girls getaway with my friend Liz. He promised to hold down the fort and "party all night long" with Watson so I could get some me time. He and Watson really did maximize Dad time with lots of pizza, movies, and video games. Everybody was happy!


One of the days I was gone Watson got to ski while Scott snowbiked. It tuckered him out sufficiently.
Although a little chilly, San Diego was a great place to visit. The beach was peaceful and we hit every spot we could to take it all in.


Yelp was our go to for finding unique and yummy places to eat. We were never disappointed.




It was the perfect amount of time in a great place with a fun friend. I felt so much more myself by the time I came home. Bring it on regular life!

No comments: