Sunday, July 5, 2015

4th of July

I love the 4th of July! I love our traditional breakfast at my mom's house and watching the boys do fireworks. I love getting together with family, friends (old and new) and eating great food first thing in the morning on this holiday. We always say the Pledge of Allegiance and have a prayer together. It's the perfect way to start a day of celebrating Independence. We tend to allow the middle of the day to be relaxed and easy. In the evening we met with our neighbors for our own "Circle of Fire." We made cinnamon rolls again--the start of a new tradition, and enjoyed each other's silliness. I'm so grateful for the blessing of freedom I enjoy each day. I'm grateful for the men and women who work and sacrifice for me every hour. I live in a blessed country and hope to always treat my freedoms with care.


I love these two with all that I have!



Challey and her family and neighbors joined our celebration.
Chandler made sure to include me in the memory. I'm almost done growing our girl!

No comments: