Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's and Such

February has meant a lot of family love time around our house. Scott has created a new way to calm down Daisy and sometimes lull her to sleep. It's called "The Magic Carpet Ride." Watson loves it too, but much much faster. We love Dad and his good ideas.
Daisy is working on solid foods, a little at a time. We are trying Baby Led Weaning. She eats pretty much what we eat. She is definitely interested and I've realized we don't eat vegetables frequently enough.
Watson had a great time at his class Valentine's party. He shared Tootsie Pops and animal glasses. He is the cutest little Valentine.

I did fit in a little sugar cookie decorating. Challey held her annual party and I had a great time decorating and chatting with great women.

Daisy was my sweetest Valentine. I couldn't resist this little top. She is soooo kissable! Those cheeks!

Chandler was asked to the high school Sweethearts dance by Karlee. He said it was really fun. This may be his first official date?  A few months before he is 16. I can't believe it. Time has passed so quickly!

No comments: