Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Birthday, My Special Day

Scott is really amazing at helping me feel special on my birthday. He is great at keeping secrets and planning special surprises. This year was no different. We met my mom for breakfast at The Egg and I and I got to open my present, a new iPad mini. My very own, not a hand me down... It is perfect for binge watching Gilmore Girls and whipping up new recipes from Pinterest. We then took a drive to a beautiful place for a hike. It was the perfect day. I got to spend all my time with my favorite people doing something I love. Daisy was great and loved getting in the water, even though it was glacier cold! Watson and Chandler threw rocks and I got to take it all in. We had lunch at a fun diner and then headed home, exhausted from our adventure. Lots of people left sweet messages and best wishes and I felt so loved.








My sweet sister, Challey, made special cupcakes, just for me, on Sunday. I was serenaded Happy Birthday by everyone and just felt really grateful.




Getting older isn't really my favorite thing, but I'm grateful for the chance to be loved by so many great people. I'm really blessed with a good family and great friends.


No comments: