Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Stars and Stripes Forever

Family traditions are the best. I'm so grateful my mom keeps going with the Fourth of July breakfast each year. It's a lot of work but it's a lot of fun. There are always interesting people to talk to, great food to eat and a very wet water fight to end it all. Scott and Watson came prepared in swimsuits and Chandler was a full participant. I kept dry, thanks to sweet Daisy but I doubt I'll be that lucky next year. I love celebrating our country's birth and the freedoms we have. It is such a blessing to live here and now.

We continued with our new tradition of celebrating with our neighbors. There was lots of food, a fun bounce house for the kids and big fireworks everywhere.
Daisy is happiest outside and has figured out she really likes to stand. She is working on walking and seems excited to be more independent soon.

Daisy's best neighbor, Keira on the left, makes her happy.

No comments: