Friday, May 16, 2008

Resolution?

Today has been a difficult day in negotiating a concrete visitation schedule with Chandler's mom. But, it's close to being done. The good news is Chandler will continue school in our neighborhood. He will also have a more predictable schedule which allows him to participate in sports and scouts, during the school year anyway. Although I'm still struggling with the details, I'm grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows us and what is best. It seems He has been trying to teach me to just trust Him. I believe things will just work out as we try to do our best.
I promise blog content will be less serious as time goes on. Scott and Chandler really do funny things every day...

1 comment:

Daisy Paige said...

Yay! I can comment now! I love the layout, Chazzie.

Trust in the Lord...sounds so simple, yet it's a continual struggle for me.