Monday, July 21, 2008

Cub Country



Chandler's first experience with Cub Country was today. It's a little day camp for the 8-9 year old cub scouts. I'm not sure of everything that occurs there. Growing up I was jealous of my brother's scouting adventures, partly because they were always such a mystery. It is still a mystery to me as my own eight year old didn't say much about today's adventure. He was very excited this morning and was all shiny and clean at the beginning of the day. I found out they did a little bit of archery, Chandler was the first to hit the bulls-eye. He had lunch and played on an obstacle course and bought some sort of knife at the trading post. All I can say is that he seemed to have a good time and he is still looking forward to another day of it tomorrow. He'll be shiny and clean again, and come back with the fun on his face and shoes!

No comments: