Wednesday, January 21, 2009

IFly, Ufly?

This Christmas was all about adventure for our family. Along with getting Geary Snowbikes, Chandler and Scott got a trip to IFly. It's an indoor skydiving spot for thrill seekers. Since I jumped out of a plane for my 30th birthday I skipped this activity. It was great fun to see the nervousness and excitement of my guys and be the picture taker. The simulation is really accurate from the real thing, as far as I could tell. Chandler did a few little tricks with the instructor on his second round. Scott grinned from ear to ear the whole time. It was definitely worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A friend of mine challenged me to go sky diving this summer...
I don't like heights...I really don't like heights...
Scott and Chandler will have to tell me how it felt.
By the pics it looks like they had a great time.