Tuesday, January 6, 2009

3rd Year's the Charm

I can't believe Scott and I got married three years ago today! The weather was so different, temperatures in the mid 40's and 50's, no snow, beautiful sunset. All I can say is being married to Scott is a constant adventure. I love him very much. He is strong, and funny, and loving, and passionate about so many things. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with his dreams and let go of the seriousness of life. I'm so grateful he is my husband. Heavenly Father really knew what I needed to have greater balance for my life! I look forward to the endless years ahead of laughing and working together to make life better for one another.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations, you guys are great together. You are good for each other...you can tell by watching you.
Keep on counting...they years go by fast:)

Challey said...

Oooh. I didn't realize that it was today! Happy day! We love having Scott in the family too.

Challey said...

That was supposed to be an oooo, not an ooh. You know, like how Scott always says when he sees something cute. O-o-o-o.

Daisy Paige said...

Awww, sweet! Your wedding was so beautiful, and so much fun! I can't believe how quickly time passes...