Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WOW!!!

I have to update progress with Watson's sleeping---he is actually getting some on a regular basis around here!  Actually, we're on the third day of "crying to sleep" and things are going much better than I ever anticipated. He is napping at more regular times, for longer periods, while in his crib. It's like something magical has happened. He still cries for a bit before settling into a peaceful slumber but its not that bad. So, despite the mistakes I made in his earlier life with no routine and putting him in bed with me, he is doing fantastic! Yeah for teachable children!  And Yeah for teachable mothers!

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

It is so nice to cuddle with babies, but even more so when they will sleep on their own and YOU can sleep or get things done while they nap! Your sweets week looks scrumptious--I haven't been able to eat chocolate to avoid a fussy baby--seeing your yummy treats has given me major cravings! Oh, and Watson is ADORABLE in his hats.