Saturday, July 31, 2010

Epic

It did happen. I can't deny it. I had a birthday in July.  Birthdays tend to be really great or an event you'd prefer not to remember. This year, it was really great. Scott, being the sweet husband that he is, asked what I would like this year. Aside from a flagstone patio, new laundry room, new bathroom downstairs, hardwood floors upstairs, new desk/craft area, built in for the family room, there isn't much else on my list. So I told him I just wanted a night out--just the two of us. That is exactly what I got. It made me reminisce of our pre marriage life. Scott found a great restaurant I'd never heard of and we spent the evening talking and snuggling at dinner and a movie.  We had great crabcakes and steak at Epic, Casual Dining. Everything was really yummy and I love when Scott surprises me with a new place to eat. Chandler was super sweet when he gave me a beautiful bouquet and card. Watson was a good sport for Grandma and went to bed without much fuss. It was a great way to spend my birthday.

No comments: