Thursday, November 10, 2011

Look Who's a Big Boy!

It was time. The all night sporadic crying, the "who knows what time it is" bedroom visits, the climbing out of bed while all is asleep so he could play with cars in the dark, had to end. Scott and I had no idea what to do to make things better for Watson. So, one day the thought occurred to me that moving him to a toddler bed might be the answer. Heck, things couldn't get worse, right? I think it was inspiration because from the first night Watson has happily gone to bed. He loves it! I've been shocked that the transition was this easy! Since the first night, he has had one or two rough moments. All in all, he has adjusted great, he even (thankfully) takes his nap every day. I'm amazed he is becoming such a big boy so fast. I suppose this is how things are suppose to work--it is so hard for me to let my baby grow up.


No comments: