Monday, May 20, 2013

A Little More Watson

I've really started to realize how short my time with Watson is becoming. He is really ready to spread his wings and become more independent. I don't think I'm ready. He is changing every day. Becoming more of his little stubborn self (a bit of Grandpa Bee.) But he is also very tender and sweet. I love that he likes to snuggle right after his afternoon nap. He calls me to his room several times at bedtime just to say, "love you." How does growing up happen so quickly? And why does it seem so hard right in the middle of it?
First face painting experience. It lasted ALL day! 
He hopes to follow in Dad's adventurous footsteps.

He thinks he's ready.  I know I'm not.

A little daredevil action on the raised curb at the park.

Signs of summer, and very long eyelashes.


No comments: