Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day morning I woke up to fresh flowers and the sounds of Dad and Watson making a special card, just for me. Scott had been working on a special surprise for all the mother's in my family with organizing a one of a kind dinner. Mom, Amy, Challey, Channa, and I sat at a special table by ourselves while all the men managed the kids, the cooking, and everything in between. It was lovely.




I'm grateful for my own mother and her constant selfless service and love for me and my family. She is a great example of how to give with no expectation of anything in return. I'm thankful for my sisters and sister in law for their support and examples in being a good mother. It seems there are many chances to practice mothering around me. I'm grateful for the inspiration Heavenly Father offers and that He is patient with me as I learn how to be the best Mother I can.

No comments: