Friday, March 25, 2016

Chubby Cheeks and a Lost Tooth

I'm mildly obsessed with this girl's eating habits. Something inside of me craves to see her get chubbier and chubbier. She tries and mostly eats anything I give her. I love that she is so adventurous and hope this is just part of her personality. Her cheeks are completely smoochable at all times. The rolls are slowly appearing on her arms and legs. I love it. This baby stage comes and goes SO FAST! I really just want to savor each moment with her.



On the not so baby phase side of life, Watson lost his first tooth! Literally lost it. We went to a movie with cousins, enjoyed the show and popcorn. After the movie we had a little cheeseburger lunch. That's when I noticed his tooth was gone. Maybe he swallowed it? We aren't quite sure. It was painless for him and a surprise for both of us. 

No comments: