Thursday, December 1, 2016

So It Begins

I am ready! And I feel pretty calm and peaceful about enjoying Christmas this month. I tried really hard to get organized early enough that I could enjoy the magic of everything with my kids. Especially Daisy. This is the last time I will have a one year old at Christmas again, as far as I know. Watson is already completely excited for all that the month holds, he can hardly contain it. He got his "ugly Christmas sweater" early enough to wear it frequently. I got our daily Christmas books wrapped and our advent calendar ready. Our elf, Mr. Jim, showed up today and brings a little magic too. My kids are getting so big so fast, I've got to enjoy all of it as much as possible. Here's to service and the Savior and fun and magic all month long!



No comments: