Monday, December 26, 2016

Yippee! Christmas!

Christmas was so fun! I kind of like it being on a Sunday. The weather was snowy and cold but our home felt so cozy with the tree lit up and the kids enjoying their gifts. We got up about 7 and took our time to read Luke 2. I love this tradition Scott created for us to do before going downstairs.  Santa came and brought wonderful things for the kids.





At first Daisy was just interested in finishing up the cookies we left for Santa. After a bit, she got curious about unwrapping the toys and books. Watson was excited about everything. He especially loved his new Jazz socks he found in his stocking.




Daisy was content playing with one thing at a time. She especially loved her new books. It was such a relaxed time.
Watson picked out a new cap and scarf just for me. I will definitely be warm this winter. I love this little family of mine. We really missed Chandler Christmas day but will have him home for a few days on the 27th. 



After opening presents and Daisy's little nap we went to church for a special Christmas meeting. The chapel was packed. The music was absolutely beautiful. It was the perfect place to be on this sacred day.
We tried really hard to get a picture of the kids in their Christmas best. Watson loves being the center of attention but Daisy just did not care at all. She is so busy all. the. time. Scott coerced her for a second to stand still. He is kind of color coordinated with the kids!


I've been trying to eat better and work out every day so my Christmas dress would fit better. So, I thought I'd put a little picture to remind me of my hard work. This is one of my favorite dresses.

No comments: