Friday, April 5, 2013

A little of this, a little of that...

For the last several months I've tried to do a little pre-Preschool with Watson. I plan a different activity for each day of the week:
Move it Monday
Teach me Tuesday
Wacky science Wednesday
Make it Thursday
Fun Place Friday.
It was been fun to have a little more structure to our play and learning time together. So here are a few of the activities we have done:
A little Candy Cane science experiment.

Making Marbled paper for Valentine notes.

Stacking blocks and jumping over them.

A collection of RED things, Watson's favorite color at the moment.

Shaving cream color mixing.

Fizzy Shamrocks.

My cute little learner.
Luckily, he loves to learn and has dubbed himself curious (just like Curious George.) I hope he will always be that way and I can receive inspiration to keep it going.

1 comment:

liz j said...

You are completely amazing. Can I come to preschool at your house?