Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Celebrating Easter

Easter was early this Spring, March 31st. We were lucky enough to have warm and dry weather. Watson is now old enough to have a real conversation about what it means that Jesus continues to live and because He died and resurrected, we will too. I love to hear his 3 year old logic--something about how Jesus saved all of his friends. It works. He knows the truth about our Savior. I'm grateful for the One who is over all and makes sure things will be fair, in the end. I'm grateful for loving teachers and leaders that teach me and my family about why we follow the Savior and how it will bring peace to our lives. I'm grateful for this special time of year when all comes back to life after a long and hard winter. (Again, we miss Chandler this holiday, but he is always in our thoughts and prayers.)


I'm also grateful for the fun Grandma Nettie creates as she continues our childhood traditions. The Easter Bunny visited her house the Saturday before Easter. He always finds good hiding spots for the baskets and makes sure the kids have a great egg hunt.
And, of course, EVERYTHING is more fun with all the cute cousins.








No comments: